Centre for Digital Entertainment showcaseFriday 4 October 2019
CDE will be back at BFX 2019 showcasing student research projects. They will be located next to the recruitment stands on Friday 4 October. Come along and get involved with the following interactive demos:
- Optimisation of the number and placement of the markers/joints for the deformation transfer and decomposition – Research by Robert Kosk in association with Humain
- Resuscitation VR on either an Oculus Go or Oculus Quest – Research by Thomas Matthews in association with AiSolve
- Augmented Music Interaction and Gamification – Research by Jack Brett in association with Roli
- Augmented Reality – Museum educational Augmented Reality Quiz
- Haptic Device and demos – Research by Rory Clark in association with Ultraleap (formerly Ultrahaptics).